Wednesday 20 March 2013

A-Z

Time for a new challenge, after Nanowrimo I have been off the writing wagon.  Time to get back on again and the A-Z blog challenge looks like fun, as well as a good excuse to finally get this blog moving.

Blog everyday in April except Sundays, and it has to be A-Z, theme or no theme is up to the blogger/writer.  I am pretty sure I will choose a Magic Spirit Card word each day, Abundance, beauty, calm etc etc... and the stories I associate those words with.  A journey into emotions, metaphysics and healing. With any luck I might end up with fodder for a self help book, or at least a theme for my next novel...

Want to join in?  Here's the sign up link. A-Z sign up




13 comments:

  1. That is going to be awesome.. Haven't decided where I am going with mine yet...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalind, I'm excited - good luck with your decision.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Heidi, I'm told I talk a lot, hopefully I can write a lot too. I'm feeling excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you too Ida, will be popping by a lot as you are just above me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your posts will be positive and uplifting - just what we'll all need when the A-to-Z blahs strike in week two.

    And I have to say, I love the story of you encountering your true love again after eleven years. It makes my romantic heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jocelyn, I hope I can uplift people along the way. My romantic story makes my heart happy too, one day I'll finish the book with all the delightful details.

      Delete
  5. Glad to have you join us. It is great fun and a challenging exercise in writing. Hope you enjoy A to Z.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arlee, thanks for the support, I get so blocked whenever I think about what to write, the challenge is just what I need to focus - however random it is :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good theme. Good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says write what you know about, I have carried this little deck of cards around with me for nearly 20 years. I almost feel like I'm cheating by choosing something I love and have talked about and learned so much from :)

      Delete
  7. I tried to make chirping baby bird sounds.... Now going to spend half an hour or so trying to work out how to turn of the verification - thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My motivation! (that's you!)
    I'll be keeping a close eye on you!! Looking forward to it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback and your own stories are welcome.